Why Get Pre-Qualified?
1. Pre-qualification acts as a dry run of the loan application process. The mortgage lender will use details you provide about your credit, income, assets and debts to arrive at an estimate of how much mortgage you can afford. The whole process may take only minutes or a few hours at most, and is free.
2. While a "pre-qualification" is non-binding to the lender (because the information you provide has not been verified), it does serve as a good indication to potential sellers of your general creditworthiness.
3. These days most sellers will NOT accept an offer without at least a pre-approval letter, so if you are serious about buying this is the first step towards getting you in your new home.
STAR MORTGAGE - Jay Austin
The Best Place to get a Home Loan Apply Now
- Visit my Website: StarMortgage.com
- Phone: (508) 941-5616
- (800) 984-4405
- Jay Austin - Licensed Mortgage Professional NMLS - MLO20860
Get a Free Pre-Approval Letter* Today! Apply Now
*To obtain a FREE Pre-Approval Letter, specific documentation is required for submission to a lending institution in order to obtain a Pre-Approval Letter from a Lender)
Getting the Ideal Mortgage Loan for You - Star Mortgage can help
Ready to set out on the journey of buying a house or refinancing a mortgage? Let us locate the loan program that's the right fit for you. We have a team of professionals who are eager to guide you through this big financial commitment. For guidance in locating the right loan program for you, you can call 1 800 693-0001
WE ARRANGE BUT DO NOT MAKE LOANS
LICENSE NUMBERS Licensed Massachusetts Mortgage Broker MB1206 - Star Financial Services, Inc., d/b/a Star Mortgage®
Jay P Austin, Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator NMLS - MLO20860